Senior Executive - GL (Chartered Accountant Only)
Position: Senior Executive - GL (Chartered Accountant Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Senior Executive - GL will report to the Manager, Finance & Administration primarily responsible for performing the day to day transactional review in General Ledger (GL) ensuring the highest standards of ethics towards financial data. The candidate should have a sound academic record (minimum aggregate marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level – 70% from reputed institute within India) in Finance, Accounting, and related streams.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Review of all expenses in Income Statement and reasoning in variances thereof.
- Validation of Balance Sheet GLs and explanation for balances thereof.
- Preparation, Finalization & Presentation of all GL Reconciliations for all International Subsidiaries including Intercompany.
- Preparation & presentation of FS in PowerPoint for management review.
- Regular Audit compliances with Auditors
- Comparison and analysis of periodic Expenses
- Legal, Statutory and Taxation (Direct/Indirect) Compliances
- Other such incidental and ancillary tasks
- We are looking for a Chartered Accountant having 1-3 years of post-qualification experience.
- MS Office:- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.