(330) Content / Community Manager - Website
We are currently looking for a site producer to join us to help us manage one of our many sites in our network.
Job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Accountable to the company for delivering against performance goals like traffic volumes (MAU), engagement, and traffic sources, like SEO for assigned site(s)
- Responsible for owning the strategy and execution to achieve those goals and communicating the plans and progress to exec management
- Oversees and/or Engages and networks with online communities, influencers to build relationships
- Creates and/or leads community engagement campaigns (concepts, developing ideas and launching campaigns)
- Responsible for working cross matrixed with development, content, and operation teams on content, look and feel, rollout of new features, etc.
- Responsible for user experience and driving engagement and conversion to leads, but also delivering the right content at the right time
- Responsible for leading optimizing SEO across the site
- Responsible for managing an onsite and offsite team of developers for all updates and maintenance to the site
- Responsible for understanding technically why things work the way they work, for example if the site goes down, what happened, if copy on a page is wrapping awkwardly, why that might be the case. Should have a good sense of how sites are built
- Have excellent project management skills
- Have solid presentation and communication skills
- Have solid business acumen, eye for creative user experience, and enough technical depth to diagnose and understand technical issues associated with a website.
- Be a driver and be able to motivate others to build with them
- Be comfortable conveying plans and outcomes to exec staff
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Will report to the company's General Manager
- Will manage a team on onsite and offsite resources
- Must ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Must have Extensive knowledge of web site strategy and execution
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience ideal.