Senior Verification and Validation Engineer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Learn from and adhere to internal quality manual (Quality System Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms).
- Interact with cross-functional project teams to provide inputs to project plans and schedules.
- Estimate resource needs for project support.
- Review requirements and scrutinize for testability.
- Develop V&V test plans, test procedures, and test reports.
- Assign project tasks and responsibilities to V&V team.
- Act as advisor to team to meet schedules and solve technical problems.
- Quickly learn to use automated test tools and specialty test equipment; develop and validate novel test methods.
- Execute test procedures both personally and using test technicians.
- Log defects and issues found during V&V activities and track to closure.
- Participate in defect review boards.
- Perform regression analysis and determine testing associated with design changes.
- Plan and facilitate V&V formal technical review and design review meetings.
- Provide weekly project status reports.
- Prioritize project tasks to complete on schedule while maintaining quality of work.
- Work in a team environment; peer review work.
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline; electrical engineering or mechanical engineer background preferred.
- 5 years professional experience in the medical device industry.
- Working knowledge of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards.
The Location: This opportunity is based in Monroeville, PA.