C# Engineer (General Profile)
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
** We are actively pursuing this need and there will be no guarantee for a project right away, if there’s a good fit there will be a potential for full-time placement****Additional requirements may be added or needed and will be dependent upon client requirements**
- At least 3-4 years of .Net (C#) development, microservices (we will use that in a near future)
- RabbitMQ (message-queueing software called a queue manager) with JSON
- Bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management: JIRA + Win@proach
- Windows and Linux
- SQL: SQL server
- Methodology: Agile (scrum) & Kanban
- Source-code management: GIT