Senior Software Engineer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions in Agile environment
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with guidelines
- Working with other team members including Software developers and QA engineers in distributed Agile environment
- Develop software according to Standards
- Supporting in the maintenance activities by debugging the existing software in response to the defects in all validation phases
- Write great code
- Mentor and review other developers, so they can also write great code
- Adapt to the constant evolution of the web technologies
- Work cooperatively to meet team goals making constructive suggestions to move things forward
- Build stable and useful working relationships with customers and third parties
- Train newcomers. Share skills and experience.
- Technical/functional/ business/ commercial awareness
- Specific Knowledge : Proficiency in Java and Object oriented programming. Front-end web technologies (Angular, redux , CSS etc..) Agile methodologies
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar major for Software Engineering required; Master's Degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- 4+ Years experience or Strong understanding of Microsoft Stack (C#, .Net)
- 2+ years of experience in front end technologies
- Experience developing with Java and Object Oriented programming is a Plus
- Knowledge of Java enterprise application servers such as Jboss Is a plus
- Proficiency with inversion of control framework such as Spring.
- Experience with modern front end development (Typescript, Angular, CSS). Is a plus
The Location: This opportunity is based in Miami, FL.