XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers
- Product support through the planning, developing, scheduling and execution of project verification and validation engineering activities of varying scale and complexity.
• Provides technical guidance and direction to design engineers and technicians based on verification and validation expertise
• Prepares and communicates testing cost estimations for assigned testing
• Make decisions on types of testing, specifies test procedures, instrumentation and hardware used in the testing of designs.
• Responsible for preparing and communicating conclusions through engineering reports
• Perform system functionality verification testing supporting the following core areas: Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH), Vehicles Dynamics (Handling, Braking, Ride), Dyno Testing (Cooling Performance, Heat Management, HVAC, etc.), and Fuel Economy
• Minimum Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Masters preferred
• 4-7 years of Mechanical Engineering Experience
• Working knowledge of data acquisition equipment and data processing techniques
• Automotive experience a plus