1D (One Dimensional) Analyst
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Perform analysis and deliver validated results from given design targets.
- Deliver calculation models, results and make conclusions regarding CFD. This could include regular flow, including losses and nature of flow, combustion, multiphase and multispecies flow as well as fluids structure interaction.
- Design and Development of GT simulation model for 1D analysis
- Design and Development of Cool3D model
- Integrate under hood Cooling System composed of condenser, charge air cooler, radiator, cooling fan with engine, transmission, fuel tank and urea tank of the vehicle.
- Calibrate GT model to meet cooling system and engine
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Numerical Methods
- Experience with Internal Combustion Engine Thermal Management
- Excellent Communication
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC