Human Resources Coordinator
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- First-line customer service to internal and external customers, including but not limited to assisting employees with their questions and employment needs, guiding them to appropriate resources, and providing solutions in a positive, friendly manner.
- Maintains office services by using outstanding organizational skills to ensure the office has the tools and resources needed to operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist employees with general HR requests and office needs
- Assist with executive and management customer service requests
- Assist with planning and execution of company events
- Assist with the facilitation of the on-boarding and new hire process, and with facilitation of the off-boarding process for exiting employees Coordinate rental car reservations and hotel accommodations as needed Write monthly XDIN employee newsletter Assist with the development and administration of XDIN’s performance review process Organize and manage personnel filing system Other general HR administration duties as assigned and/or requested by manager
- General office administration duties - security system, ordering office supplies, arranging for Fed Ex shipments, etc.].
- 1-2 years of previous administrative Human Resources experience.
- Successful experience working in customer service/customer relations.
- The ability to uphold the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong sense of urgency as well as a keen eye for details, a systems-oriented mindset, and the ability to develop good working relationships with a diverse employee population.
Does this still sound like you? If you are excited about this opportunity and ready to make a difference with our fabulous, fun team of XDIN’ers, write us back! Along with your resume submission, tell us why you are the perfect candidate, and include your salary requirements.
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC.