XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Identify proactively potential project gate stoppers and provide guidance to project teams to close the gaps.
- Make independent and cross functional project readiness assessment (QDCCF) through audits.
- Shows and evaluates project risks.
- Make Recommendation to Project Steering Committees for gate decisions.
- Contributes to experience capitalization and continuous improvement
- Master Audit process and tools.
- Master DVP process and DVP Project Handbook.
- Hold a Master of Science in Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Software and Electrical-Electronics knowledge
- Good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry and what drives customer satisfaction.
- Solid experience in Project Management.
- 10 years experiences or more in different line organizations, as a good base for Cross functional experience.
- Ability to participate and motivate the audit recommendation
- Good knowledge of Trucks/Soft Products and or other business areas
- Perceived as very supportive and creating positive and constructive climate during audits.
- Curious, able to challenge the robustness of presented information.
- Business and customer oriented
- Very good product and vehicle knowledge
- Very good knowledge of customer needs and expectations
- Ability to access and take decisions regarding product feature levels
- Analytic skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of the Development Product and Aftermarket Product Portfolio Process (DVP)
- Understanding of Software- EE systems specificities
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC