XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Provide technical understanding/problem solving support in the field as system testing and commissioning is ongoing.
- Coordination with Site team and Pittsburgh team to communicate issues and coordinate releases
- Coordination with system engineering team in Pittsburgh to ensure test coverage for field testing
- Defending the system design with the client to avoid scope creep and identification of product enhancements for future business
- Provide for analysis of system performance (with generation of reports)– necessary to provide evidence for project closure and identification of problem areas on the project.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Dependability/Reliability: Follow through on commitments, timely delivery on projects, assigned tasks, etc.
- Communication: Listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably
- Attention to Detail
The Location: This opportunity is based in New York.