IT Quality Assurance (General Profile)
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
** We are actively pursuing this need and there will be no guarantee for a project right away, if there’s a good fit there will be a potential for full-time placement**
**Additional requirements may be added or needed and will be dependent upon client requirements**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in automated software testing that includes both front end and back end automation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ATDD/BDD automation/tools (Jbehave, Specflow, Cucumber, Robot Framework, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating software test strategies/plans.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in object oriented software development using various programming languages (Java, C#, C++, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell).
- Minimum of 1 years working as part of Agile Scrum Teams