Full Stack Developer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.Responsibilities:
- Participate in the elaboration and evolution of new products for the Revenue Integrity industry
- Analyze business requirements submitted by Product Management and/or customer.
- Review change requests.
- Size development phases.
- Provide information to the Technical Business Analyst as necessary for the elaboration of business cases and RFP responses.
- Elaborate technical specifications.
- Write code according to functional specifications.
- Deliver the software after unit and integration tests
- Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems.
- Interface and communicate with Technical Business Analysts
- Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary
- Java, JPA, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPQL
- Angular 2 and above (5 or 7 ideally)
- NPM and Webpack
- Experience using tools like Maven, Graddle
- MVC design
- Web Services REST and JSON (binding libraries - jaxb, Jackson, gson, etc)
- Multi Tier Programming
- Unit test frameworks
- MS SqlServer
- Data modeling and data access technologies
- Experience practicing OOP, CI/CD
- Programming experience for system or commercial applications
The Location: This opportunity is based in Tucson, AZ