XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Assembly, test, debug and repair of hardware and software of the materials on site
- Perform integration and testing activities on railway projects, including the execution of test procedures and development of test documentation.
- On-site technical and operational support in the installation and maintenance of equipment and rail systems of a complex nature.
- Troubleshoot engineering issues at the project site.
- Related administrative or other project-based duties as required, and will support the Site Manager.
- Setup configurations, equipment interfaces and data extraction requirements
- Conduct, analyze and coordinate testing, report any findings and/or discrepancies
- Performs preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and installations as required.
- Responsible for installation of upgrades and product changes as required.
- Responsible for maintenance of assigned tools/test equipment and spares.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field, signaling experience desired.
- Experience in the rail industry a plus,
- Will also accept telecommunications, energy, and aerospace experience.
- Dependability/Reliability: Follow through on commitments, timely delivery on projects, assigned tasks, etc.
- Communication: Listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably
- Attention to Detail
The Location: This opportunity is based in New York.