Systems Application Engineer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
XDIN is looking for a Systems Applications Engineer to join an agile team of innovators developing a new Digital User Experience. This platform work is focused on product and signal chain modeling and simulation. Job responsibilities include circuit and/or system model development for industry standard simulators. This is a challenging, technical role that requires translation of product functions and specifications to standalone product models. Experience with circuit simulators required.
- BSEE and five years’ experience in semiconductors
- Experience creating product models for customers
- Experience using LTspice preferred
- Experience using industry circuit and system simulators
- Experience with tools from Mentor, Cadence, Mathworks, Keysight, Ansys is a plus
- Experience developing online tools would be highly relevant
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must thrive in fast paced, agile development environment