XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- The Solution Architect is part of the agile release train and participates in the discovery of the customer's business scenarios that drives the evolution of the solution.
- Team up with other Solution Architects, Product Owners and Software Engineers in the agile release train to design solutions for new digital automotive services
- Primary objective is to ensure a coherent architecture of the solution in production to satisfy security, capacity and performance requirements.
- A university degree in computer science or similar
- Previous experience working as Software Architect
- Experience with architecting cloud-based solutions, preferably on AWS
- Experience from software engineering and agile development
- Proficiency in software development using languages such as Java, Python, Node.js or Go.
- Fluent in English
- The ideal candidate will have experience in automotive industry and connected vehicles, architecting connected vehicle or IoT solutions, SAFe experience
The Location: This opportunity is based in Detroit, Michigan