XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Accurately develop system specific diagnostics and electrical service procedures using client supplied information.
- Follow current diagnostic development procedures and processes as necessary to ensure deliverable meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Document open issues and follow through on resolution and inclusion.
- Use Content Development Procedures, Work Instructions, Training and Records according to the corporate quality system.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Follow-up on all client feedback. Ensure all client revisions/discussions are incorporated and distributed to the teams for action.
- Complete assignments to support existing business and new business; including new products and services.
- Vehicle Electronics
- Quality Assurance
- Software Development
- Vehicle Troubleshooting
- MS office Tools
- ISO 14229
- Specification Development
- Product life cycle Management
- Diagnostic Engineer/System Verification
- Lean Development
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC.