Team Lead -Expense & Billing Reporting
Role: Team Lead - Billing & Expense Reporting
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Managing a team of atleast 6-7 direct reports.
- Responsible task allocation, progress mornitoring, performance review, and the go-to person for questions of the team.
- Monthly one-on-ones with coaching, feedback and documentation.
- Year-end rating and appraisals followed by next year goals and action plan.
- Respoble for continuiously improving the efficiency of business process, taking the initiatives.
- Managing the monthly billing reconciliation process between GT delievery, invoicing, and 3rd party report (if applicable).
- Responsible for the billing accuracy and ensure that the invoices are generatedas per the client agreement/requirement and GroundTruth deliveries.
- Provide end to end billing inquiry support to departments like Operations and Collections, and to auditors to ensure smooth functioning.
- Responsible for month end close activities assigned.
- Ensure proper documentaion to substantiate the monthly activities performed to support the audit needs & compliance
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting requirements
- Managing employee expense report audit process and to ensure compliance of company’s policy and the timely completion of expense report audit.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of expense report review process, ensureing expenses are coded accurately, receipts and and explanations are properly documented
- Responisble for monthly expense report analysis.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Works toward and contributes to achievement of team/business unit goals
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Bachelor’s/MBA degree in Finance
- 7+ years of experience in Billings (OTC) and expense reporting
- Team Lead experience
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Relevant experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced experience MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proven track record of tackling complex business questions, mining data, and generating business relevant insights that are communicated in a simple to consume and thorough fashion
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in pressure situations
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
How you can impress us:
- Experience with Expensify
- Experience with Salesforce
- Expereince with Oracle Fusion
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.