Role: Payroll Specialist
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Collate payroll input, processing payroll based on input recived, reconciliation and documenting proper support/approvals for each transaction.
- Manage End to end Payroll processing, MIS & reporting
- Manage basic Accounting knowledge ,Payroll Accounting journal based on cost centre.
- Calculate Bonus as per compmay policy and disbursement of same in timely manner. Providing Bonus slips to the employees and handling related queires.
- Ensure compliance, accuracy, confidentiality and timely disbursement of salary and Full and Final settlement to employees
- Prepare salary reconciliation for earnings and deductions, trace discrepancies in the payroll and Full and Final Settlement and documentation of payroll and FnF output for Audit purpose.
- Be Responsible for reconciliation of attendance data from payroll software and request from HR for monhtly reporting and F&F clearance purpose.
- Handle employee queries and ensuring timely revert on the same
- Handle MIS – Bank reconciliation, payroll employee cost centre report, F&F , EL accruals, Accruals reconciliation, Payroll tie to GL, Bank and dues.
- Manage reconciliation of contractors calculations, review and process payment for the contractual employees based on the on the timesheet report and invoices submitted by contractors.
- Manage employee expense report review process and to ensure compliance of company’s policy and the timely completion of expense report review and payment as per company guidelines.
- Be Responsible for the continuous improvement of expense report review process, ensureing expenses are coded accurately, receipts and and explanations are properly documented
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Stay knowledgeable on payroll industry updates.
- Work closely with internal and external teams for audit requirements
- Ensuring that all payroll compliances are duly adhered to and are paid on time:
- TDS, PF & ESIC, Bonus payment.
- Preparing compliance tracker with relevant documents for future references and audit.
- Quarterly returns for TDS
- Form 16
- Must have processed India year end activities such as perk, Form 16 and TDS return
- STPI Compliances
- Interacting with Bank & statutory authorities and local bodies, if required
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Graduates / MBAS with 7-9 years experience in handling the Payroll function of which last few years must be independently handling the function
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Must have worked in 300-500 headcount IT organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of our organization, as well as external consultants and auditors
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks towards meeting all deadlines
- Take complete ownership of all the assigned responsibilities
- Excellent judgment and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency in using MS excel sheet is a must (Vlookup, Pivot, Mail merge, etc)
- Analytical skills, employee oriented.
How you can impress us:
- Expereince with Oracle Fusion
- Experience of working with various Payroll software
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.