Senior Manager, Communications & PR
Sr. Manager, Communications & PR
Marketing | New York, NY, USA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ hundreds of employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers around the globe. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
The Sr. Manager, Communications & PR is an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of success in developing and managing external/Internal communications strategies for high-growth organizations along with managing public relations, ideally within technology or other B2B sectors.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and external PR agency to develop, implement and roll out a comprehensive strategic plan for corporate communications.
- Oversee the development of a full range of press and analyst materials, briefing documents, media pitches, press releases, case studies and presentations.
- Identify and develop PR-worthy content opportunities, pitch angles and creative story ideas.
- Lead/assist in the development of original content (bylines, blog posts, case studies, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations and the like) that can be utilized across a variety of channels.
- In coordination with the organizational stakeholders, work to further develop and drive messaging through various trade media and business press opportunities.
- Oversee corporate awards program, with assistance from external agencies and contractors.
- Be instrumental in planning and executing various trade media and sales marketing events, including but not limited to major tentpole conferences, sponsored industry events, and owned sales events/conferences.
- Assist in media training program, ensuring executives are aligned on messaging and prepared for all press briefings and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of communication tactics.
- A storyteller with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to creatively articulate GroundTruth’s value proposition and industry issues with mix of multi-media and written content development.
- Capable of managing complex projects with multiple internal stakeholders, business units, and regions and external vendors.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Analytical and creative marketer.
- Outgoing, organized and self-motivated.
- 5-8 years of experience in communications, public relations or similar position
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience working with startups preferred.
- Mobile and ad tech, or technology industry experience preferred.
- Preferred content marketing acumen, CRM/email, social media and SEO/SEM understanding.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.