Functional/Manual QA Tester
Role: Functional/Manual QA Tester
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for working with the development team and business users to perform QA testing based on documented business requirements.
- Apply a thorough understanding of SDLC and SQA methodology, the QA Tester creates and maintains test plans and scripts and carries out hands on testing efforts both manually and using automated test tools to exercise software.
- Create and update defect tracking logs and works with development teams and users to ensure that all defects are resolved.
- Assist in the identification of QA tasks and associated level of effort.
- Prepare and execute acceptance testing of new or revised modules.
- Provide feedback to the development group on usability, functionality and quality of user experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Business Administration, or STEM related field of study.
- 2-3 years of QA experience in Web App domain/ User Interface Testing.
- Manual Tester with Strong SQL experience.
- Strong QA Analytical and Logical Skills.
- Test Plan and Test Case Development.
- Strong Data Analysis Skills.
- Strong SQL background.
- Proficient in using Jira for Bug Life Cycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflict.
- Good to have basic understanding of Selenium, TestNg ,Java or Python.
- Good to have working proficiency in Manual testing of Apis(using postman).
- Should Be willing to work and collaborate in a very fast pace Agile environment.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.