Finance | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
Join the Financial Planning & Analysis team and in this role support global operations by managing Operating Expenses. You will be working closely with Department Leads and Regional Leads to ensure that each team is following an agreed upon Operating Expense plan, managing headcount, analyzing productivity, and driving action plans to achieve results.
- Work with leadership teams to set budgetary goals and OPEX plans based on different business outcomes
- Run and own reporting on productivity and other expense metrics for the organization
- Prepare budget-to-actual analysis by Department and review with Lead on a monthly cadence
- Assist in forecasting OPEX for future months and years
- Review credit applications and assess if credit should be extended to new clients using various tools (Dun & Bradstreet and/or sending out credit references)
- Create new client accounts in SalesForce and link those accounts to Oracle.Collaborate across the FP&A team to evaluate and analyze ROI on each team
- Check bank for any cash receipts received and apply to accounts receivable using Oracle.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills; is comfortable engaging with internal stakeholders, like C-level executives
- Efficient and a self-starter who enjoys problem solving
- Comfortable in working within a complex and demanding environment with deadlines
- 2-3 professional years of experience in Financial Analysis, preferably on OPEX, credit & collections experience desired but not required
- Experience in advertising, technology, or a high growth company is preferred
- Experience or knowledge with financial planning tools, specifically Adaptive Insights
- Expert skills in Excel/Salesforce with financial modeling and scenario building
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.