Platform Specialist (Account Manager)
Platform Sales | Tokyo, Japan
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
If you’re a passionate mobile technology and digital advertising enthusiast with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a great people person, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Sales team at GroundTruth.
- Own customer relationships from post account creation to maturity, and help with education, campaign setup, optimizations, and reporting
- Leverage cross-industry and platform expertise to provide consultative recommendations / upsell for your clients
- Listen to customer needs and gather feedback for product and internal teams
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your teammates
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that loves to seek out solutions and doesn’t wait for answers
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Driven by your clients’ success and believe you play a direct role in your client’s ability to succeed
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- A strong communicator, written and oral, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly performance expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field and/or equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- 2+ years of relevant experience operating technical platforms like Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, DSPs, etc.
- Mobile advertising knowledge required.
- Ability to speak Japanese fluently.
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you’re not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.