Senior Manager, Sales (EMEA)
As a Senior Sales Manager, EMEA you will partner and support our account management representatives. This role is primarily focused on successfully leading the team to exceed quota as well as coach and developing through the business development lifecycle. As a hands-on leader, you will coach your team of account managers to be responsible for the selling of WP Engine services to existing accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach.
Passionate about growing sales reps and driving business through targeting existing accounts? Then this role is for you!
What Is Cool About This Job
This is an established team within the EMEA sales team for WP Engine, London. As the Manager, you will help ignite and scale our existing account management sales program by leading and supporting a team of Sales Account Management Executing the day to day sales operations of our Territoried Account Segment. In this sales Management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of our Account Management Team. In this role, you will mentor, coach, recruit, and hire today's team and the next generation of Account Managers.
The Day To Day
- Own operational leadership over the Team.
- Coach, lead, and manage a team of 5+ SAM Executives, including weekly 1x1s and ongoing training and development.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting on a regular basis.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to support and improve.
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for the territoried existing business segment.
- Lead and build an amazing team culture within the Account Management sales team.
- Have the passion to lead a winning team that overachieves sales and management objectives.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with right economics for financial success.
Your Expertise And Passion
- 1st line sales management experience (at least 3 years) within an install base with a proven ability to thrive in a strategic, executive, team based environment.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to lead and embrace change!
- Individual contributor experience in successfully selling to an installed base.
- Experience in building and executing a channel acquisition and retention strategy.
- Experience in face to face relationship building with channel reseller partners.
- Strong understanding of value based selling.
- Experience with account management strategies and processes.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 days holiday)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch 3x days a week
Check us out on social #wpeculture
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To find out more information about WP Engine, please visit our Careers Page at wpengine.careers!