Sr. Manager, Sales Development EMEA
What is Cool About This Job
You will help to ignite and scale sales programs by leading and encouraging our team of lead generation agents, responsible the everyday sales operations of our Lead Generation Segment.
The Day to Day
- Take operational leadership of the SDR team.
- Lead, Coach, and grow a team of hardworking sales development representatives, including weekly 1x1s and on-going training and development.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Be a change agent and contribute with strategic input to the business.
- Craft an amazing team culture within the Sales Team.
- Lead a winning team to overachieve sales quotas
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with right economics for financial success.
- You are a strategic thinker, a mentor, a coach and a leader.
- Attract and retain talent ensuring each member of your team has a development for their next role at WP Engine
Your Expertise and Passion
- Minimum 2-3 years consistent track record successfully scaling and developing a team of ten to fifteen Sales Professionals in a hyper growth, technology environment.
- Confirmed, documented success achieving team quotas and objectives.
- Strong solution based sales experience with proven success in closing revenue.
- You have a passion for developing the careers of the team you manage, ensuring you champion an environment where the best get better.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress community and DXP market combined with strong business and sales acumen.
- Ability to utilize SalesForce to build and run SalesForce reports..
- Real passion for positive client service and satisfaction.
- Previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology.
- You are organized and you understand how to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- High-energy and positive. Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and above all, humble.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 days holiday)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch 3x days a week
Check us out on social #wpeculture
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To find out more information about WP Engine, please visit our Careers Page at wpengine.careers!