Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for budgeting, planning, coordinating, executing, analysing, and optimising marketing activities in their region in EMEA. This position will help increase awareness, spark interest, and contribute to lead generation and footprint expansion. The Field Marketing Manager will collaborate and liaise closely with the Sales, Partnership, Customer Success and Client Services teams to prioritize and execute marketing events and lead generation programs.
What You Will Do:
- Manage multiple large-scale initiatives that span multiple marketing disciplines simultaneously and ensure the successful completion of each under tight deadlines
- Ensure all elements of all contracted agreements have been satisfactorily executed as contracted
- Develop ROI and performance measurements for marketing tactics
- Ensure brand and marketing consistency and flawless execution across all tactics
- Provide organization and reporting for channel related activities
- Deliver world-class, brand-enhancing, marketing programs that generate awareness, interest, and action to support regional pipeline and revenue targets
- Develop a thorough understanding of our offerings, customers and value proposition, and can communicate them clearly and effectively
- Execute and manages the successful execution of integrated programs to include custom events, sponsorships, webinars, email, social media and partner marketing lead generation
- Monitor details around all general Marketing event plans including site selection, budget, staffing, agenda, and activities
- Manage multiple events and activities simultaneously and ensuring the successful completion of each event under tight deadlines
- Deliver creative event concepts to develop memorable, unique, and scalable experiences for attendees and participants
- Evaluate the demand generation and event roadmap and ensure proper expectations are communicated to the organization
- Develop and measure success metrics including ROI and performance measurements for events and campaigns
- Align closely with sales team to deliver tailored pipeline generation programs
- Ensure that the organization's vision and strategic plan are both aligned and well-understood by internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and analyzes organizational objectives and department business practices and align priorities with broader goals, knowledge of the industry, and market to develop long-term strategies
- Provide feedback for the Marketing team in ensuring best practice standards are being followed
- Develop major goals and objectives for marketing channels, audit existing standards and protocols, and ensure constant process improvements and growth
- 3-5 years field marketing experience with a focus on event planning and demand generation
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or similar area of study preferred
- Knowledge and experience with demand generation and integrated marketing, knowing when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
- Experience working with top level executives and speakers, a plus
- End-to-end events operations experience, a plus
- Ability to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Capability to flourish in a fast-paced environment and can act quickly on their feet
- Ability to manage projects through all stages including: conception, budgeting, implementation, and wrap-up
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Excellent business communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership.
- Vacation time off (PTO): Total PTO is comprised of 20 days of Statutory PTO and 5 days of Supplemental PTO per year.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): All regular full-time Workiva employees received eight hours of VTO to use each calendar year. VTO can be used for time spent volunteering for community events and activities that take place during the normal work day. VTO does not carry over from year to year and will not be paid out if unused. VTO must be requested and recorded in the company's timekeeping system.
- Paid Health Insurance: Workiva covers 100% towards costs for Basic Insurance & Dental Plans, as well as 50% coverage for dependents
- Workiva Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) Grants: Workiva provides RSUs to all regular full-time employees upon employment.
- Gym Membership Benefit: Employees can enroll in a gym membership program that allows employees to pay for the cost of fitness with pre-tax and payroll deducted funds.
- Pension: Workiva offers an industry competitive Netherlands based pension plan.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/