Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for promoting user loyalty and influencing user adoption for clients deemed essential to the growth of Workiva. The position will focus on developing champions in the organizations we work with to ensure maximum adoption and use of the licenses and solutions purchased as well as identify different areas where Wdesk can solve customer business challenges. These individuals will work with the sales AE to develop holistic account strategies that lead to usage expansion and help maintain high CSAT and NPS scores. They will focus on establishing and communicating the value of Wdesk across the organization by connecting outcomes achieved to business objectives. Each person on this team will be expected to maintain a book of business with 10 - 15 accounts depending on size and complexity and utilize project management skills to make sure all parties that interact with our clients have the pertinent information available to them.
What You'll Do:
Performs activities to increase product adoption and use:
- Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to help guide us through their organization and introduce us to different teams.
- Generate leads for the Workiva sales team to pursue
- Evaluate customer processes for inefficiencies and help them create goals and Wdesk roadmaps for solutions purchased
- Identify opportunities for Workiva to consult with customers on setups
- Develop relationships with the Workiva Sales teams to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal and to decrease task overlap
Maximizes adoption of licenses and value derived from solutions:
- Understand customer needs well enough to identify users that might not be seeing value in Wdesk and executing a plan to increase ROI per seat.
- Facilitate training (by self-service or virtual mods) for new teams as needed to ensure users are active in Wdesk
- Conduct meetings to help customers understand the positive business outcomes they are achieving using Wdesk
- Understand service agreement terms of each customer contracts and ensure the work is completed and delivered to the customer on or before the deadline
Provides excellent service to customers through fact-finding and education:
- Learn the Wdesk platform and how it is used in each market where Workiva maintains a presence
- Answer all customer inquiries directly or identify the best person at Workiva to get involved
- Potentially meets with customers onsite to develop positive and beneficial business relationships
Shares User Insights Internally to increase overall team performance:
- Inform internal teams of customer needs by providing feedback about product issues, possible product enhancements, and by testing new functionality in the software
- Create JIRA tickets when unable to resolve product issues in Wdesk
- Ensure that all customer conversations are recorded using internal tools and that all Workiva employees that touch the account are aware of pertinent information
- Engage with onboarding team, solution architects, and any other team providing service to the client to ensure client expectations are being met
- Share knowledge with teammates by being an active participant in team meetings and on hipchat.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service capacity
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of solving technical problems
- Travel to meet with customers onsite when needed
- Previous experience consulting with customers onsite strongly preferred
- S./B.A. preferred; equivalent experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Fluency in German and English required
Where you’ll work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for talented and driven people that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with competitive compensation and benefits.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/