Director Partnerships and Alliances
The Director of Partnerships and Alliances is the driving force in EMEA for the establishment, growth, and management of strategic partnerships and alliance relationship sales for Workiva (NYSE: WK).
Focused on alliances with Big 4 and other Advisory firms in areas of Finance Transformation and Risk Management, this role requires a leader who can capitalize on existing momentum and build a robust ecosystem of partners to grow Workiva's market share.
In this role, you will own the rhythm of the cadence of our sales cycle, and will improve joint success through strategic initiatives at the leadership level and working cross-functionally to promote the value of our partnerships and alliances. You will be on the front end of developing and executing partner strategy, and will work closely with Marketing, Product Development, Customer Success, and Sales Operations to ensure program success.
Locations: Will consider candidates based in London, Paris, or Frankfurt
What you’ll do:
- Manage and report on targets/KPI’s, actively tracking joint sales pipeline to measure the success of the partnership and meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Focus on lead generation and top of funnel activities in order to drive leads and opportunities to sell Wdesk through indirect sales channels.
- Drive partner adoption by engaging with high-level executives and strategic thinkers across an organization.
- Responsible for understanding partners’ end markets, and using competitive insights to create actionable partner plans and leveraging/extending product nuances into strategic recommendations to deliver success within vertical markets.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of complex solution selling through partners
- Fluency in both English and German required
- Experience delivering a quota in partner channel sales
- Past experience working with Big 4 partners preferred
- Superior communication skills, and a strong background in strategic, consultative selling.
- Experience with multiple technological platforms and high technical acumen
- Ability to foster a team selling environment, both internally and externally.
- B.A./ B.S. degree preferred