Solutions Consultant- Financial Reporting
The Solutions Consultant directly interfaces with customers to listen and gather customer requirements for needed services. Working closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, the Solutions Consultant develops solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs. The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage current Workiva products.
What is the software (Wdesk and Wdata):
Wdesk, Workiva's cloud-based platform, synchronizes all the core application needs—word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and data collection— into a single dashboard that allows users to interact in real time and link both documents and data together, dramatically enhancing efficiencies within an Organization’s Finance function. Wdata, a complimentary Wdesk product, centralizes financial and nonfinancial data from diverse sources into a cloud solution. Data is gathered, prepared and enriched before connecting to Wdesk for reporting and analysis. Wdesk and Wdata can be used across Financial Reporting, FP&A, Audit, Internal Controls, and Tax.
What You'll Do:
Solutions Development: The Solutions Consultant interacts with customers to determine their needs and develops solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs
- Consults with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Creates custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Provides project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
- Collects feedback and learnings from custom service engagements to be leveraged in fixed scope, fixed fee services
- Directly interfaces with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
- Collects feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Approx. 5 years’ experience in Big 4 (or similar environment) in Audit (incl.Internal Controls frameworks), Transactions Advisory and/or Consulting
- CA qualified
- Comprehensive understanding of the internal processes of a company’s finance function across financial reporting, internal audit and/or FP&A is required
- People with the following experience should apply :
- Accounting & Finance generalists
- Financial Services sector
- Tax Process Consulting
- Experience in process improvement preferred
- Experience with business intelligence technologies, databases or data management platforms desired (SAP, Oracle, Workday etc.)
- Creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Determined, roll up your sleeves attitude
- Excellent client-facing presentation
- Proven project and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel, approx. 50%
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluency in French and English required
Where you’ll work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for talented and driven people that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with competitive compensation and benefits.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.