Global Solutions Consultant
The Global Solutions Consultant delivers an exceptional customer experience by seeking to understand customers, their business challenges and goals, then clearly communicating how Workiva's platform and technologies can resolve those challenges through product demos and customer training. The Global Solutions Consultant is responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage current Workiva products
What You'll Do:
- Articulate the features and benefits of Workiva solutions and products.
- Understand the customer's business drivers and how to map these to a Workiva solution.
- Act as interface to Product Management to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
- Able to help create custom engineered solutions and systems as and when required for a large scale opportunity.
- Develop and maintain technical and business expertise of cloud industry directions and trends.
- Partner onboarding - demo training, customer success, Workiva standards, etc
What You'll Need:
- Experienced and credible C-suite advisor with strong customer-facing and relationship-building skills.
- Consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Create custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Obtain a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Ability to “wear many hats” and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Strong consulting soft skills and tactful conflict management skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales and Engineering
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans with minimal oversight
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting, account management, or similar customer-facing role
- B.A./B.S. degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Approximately 50% domestic travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows