Area Sales Director, Capital Markets
The Area Sales Director on our Capital Markets team delivers sales results on pre-determined revenue targets through leadership and management of a regional sales team targeting Pre-IPO and secondary market accounts. The Area Sales Director will perform a strategic leadership role by directing and facilitating individual efforts to identify and execute winning opportunities, and will influence outcomes both internally and externally.
In this role, you will enhance the sales process by meeting with strategically important customers and prospects to help close new business. You would also ensure that the Regional Sales Directors are operating at a high level of performance, and would prioritize opportunities in accordance with company objectives. Specific responsibilities include: coaching, sales management, and financial management. Accountable for delivering sales results, ensuring a positive customer/prospect experience.
What You'll Do:
- Build a strong, sustainable sales organization with high levels of employee engagement by attracting and developing superior talent, and rewarding superior performance.
- Directly manage and coach a team of 5+ experienced sellers targeting customer and prospect accounts to exceed bookings expectations.
- Provide insight on the industry and Wdesk during meetings with strategically important customers and prospects.
- Compile and analyze field data to identify existing and prospective customer needs.
What You'll Need:
- 7-10+ years of progressive sales management experience in the software or technology areas.
- Demonstrated history of success leading highly skilled teams selling complex deals to savvy economic buyers
- Prior experience in Capital Markets (Pre-IPO/secondary market) highly desirable
- 3 - 5+ years of proven sales growth in the field selling Software as a Service products.
- B.A./B.S. degree required; Business, Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Proven Winner in directing a sales team.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.