Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner will work closely with the Director of Human Resources in our Amsterdam office and partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy to support the rapid and significant growth of our EMEA region. As a top candidate, you are an experienced recruiter who is comfortable defining and driving recruiting processes and programs around rapidly changing priorities and expected hiring demands, while partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the company's hiring goals in alignment with our company values.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategy and Partnership:
- Lead the creation and implementation of a strategic recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position and efficiently and effectively fill open roles.
- Set a strategic direction and determine applicant requirements by reviewing job description and job qualifications.
- Partner with interview teams to ensure candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria; avoiding legal challenges by understanding, complying and enforcing applicable legislation with managers.
- Create and manage job postings, attracting applicants by placing job advertisements on our company website, job and social networking sites, relevant internet sources, professional organizations and other position-appropriate venues.
- Candidate Attraction:
- Develop a candidate network through industry contacts, association memberships, and employee referrals to identify new sources for active and passive candidates
- Partner with the University Relations team members on internship recruiting
- Collaborate with Marketing on employment marketing strategies
- Candidate Experience:
- Drive an exceptional candidate experience for every hire, and are in charge of all interview scheduling and candidate travel, including booking flight, hotel, and ground transportation; taking care of expenses before, during, and after travel.
- Ensure each candidate is comfortable and confident during all stages of the interview process and go above and beyond to "wow" candidates throughout all interactions with Workiva employees
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of progressive corporate staffing or recruiting experience
- Proven success recruiting in all levels of the organization for a variety of roles from entry to senior level; experience mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources required
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking or similar systems preferred
- Experience in software technology industry preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent combination of applicable skills, expertise, experience, and education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is required, additional language skills are preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Where You’ll Work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for a talented and driven recruiter that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/