Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality".
Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for Consulting minded engineers to join our growing Moogsoft deployment team. The ideal candidates will have experience developing to and deploying modern fault/element/network/alarm management systems and working with event correlation for large organizations. The ideal candidates will be excited by working in a consultative environment, supporting our go to market software partners by delivering top-notch professional services to both our partners and our joint end clients. The ideal candidate will be excited building a foothold in the emerging AIOPS/Advanced Analytics IT Operations space.
- Fluency in REST API usage, sql / mysql, apache tomcat, nginx, rabbitmq,
- Strong ITSM/ITOM domain knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot via logs ( critical thinking )
- Fluency with SAML
- Expertise with SNOW & Remedy integrations
- Minimum 5 years experience with fault/element/alarm/network management systems (i.e. Netcool, Solarwinds, Spectrum, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills to support management, negotiation, and problem-solving functions of this role.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines in high pressure scenarios.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years Consulting experience
- Moogsoft Experience greatly desired
Travel Required: 50%
Location-Remote or Herndon, VA
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.