The role will be part of the Finance team based in Costa Rica and will directly assist the Financial Planning and Analysis organization. Responsibilities will be shared among the local Finance team with particular emphasis on general finance, professional services, or sales finance depending on the business cycle.The role will be part of the Finance team based in Costa Rica and will directly assist the Financial Planning and Analysis organization.
Responsibilities will be shared among the local Finance team with particular emphasis on general finance, professional services, or sales finance depending on the business cycle.
- Facilitate the preparation, reporting and analysis of department level annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly estimates.
- Conduct investigations of errors and variance analysis independently and collaborate with management to resolve budget issues.
- Assist with compilation and review of business unit and functional organization presentations• Perform structured analysis; conduct data mining; identify, clarify, and investigate discrepancies and exceptions; proactively develop solutions and processes.
- Maintain, reconcile, review, combine, and validate financial data sets and accounts, utilizing financial reports, financial databases, and key financial information.
- Contribute to development of budget, forecasting, and analyses to be used for key activities or decision making.
- Run and analyze financial reports, often from multiple systems; assist in preparation of management information reports.
- • Prepare cash flow forecasts, manage IT and Capex forecast models, analyze plans for servicing or advancing debt
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Cost accounting – analyzing profit and loss by project or job, project milestone billing and unbilled/deferred account reconciliation and analysis.
- Assist with quota planning, analyze monthly sale performance and variable compensation administration.Financial Analyst
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of financial analysis experience preferably within a technology or software company in a finance, strategy or analytics role.
- Finance/business degree with a proven track record of financial statement analysis and developing impactful business analysis, MBA a plus.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical, technically strong and effective communicators.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills highly desired.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Salesforce.com, Adaptive Planning, Anaplan would be of benefit.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.