VxWorks OS Developer
Wind River is looking for a person to join the development team of the Wind River's flagship VxWorks operating system. This candidate will contribute to the evolution of VxWorks' core OS technologies, focusing on kernel related features.
The main responsibilities of this position will be to contribute to the development, maintenance, enhancement, testing and validation of the kernel technologies. The position will work with a variety of target platforms (PowerPC, ARM, Intel) working closely with a talented collection of kernel and architecture experts.
- 3-5 years development experience with Embedded real-time OS experience, VxWorks a plus.
- Experience in the development and testing of real-time systems or applications.
- Practical experience with both the C language and at least one microprocessor assembly language.
- Strong Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Embedded Tools a plus.
- Experience with Safety Standards or Certification a plus.
- BSCS/BSCE/BSEE or Equivalent.
- Masters degree is an asset.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.