HR Digital / Technology and Operations Manager - Contract Position
Provide leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HR digital footprint while concurrently driving efficient operations to meet current and future needs within the HR organization to support the business.
The focus of this role will be to review the end to end HR digital footprint in tandem with HR processes/ operations to provide a proposal to improve efficiencies and employee experience related to HR.
- Drive HR operational efficiencies through reviewing current processes globally and implementing new ways of working through either automation or improvement in processes with an employee experience lens
- Map out the current digital footprint in HR and in collaboration with various stakeholders, make recommendations on a new digital footprint that is fit for purpose, both meeting the needs of the HR/ customers and programs and improving efficiencies.
- Responsible for leading the HRIS and operations team to provide support and direction for HRIS functions including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Work closely with HR, business partners, and technical teams to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful release and adoption
- Leverage your continuous improvement and innovative mindset to identify, recommend and improve current configuration and processes
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in driving HR digital or technology strategy and implementation
- Knowledgeable and experienced in end of end HR technology from recruitment (ATS), performance management to HRIS tools and systems
- Excellent analytical capabilities, conceptual thinker with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable plans •
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work with people across all functions
- Operational and continuous improvement mindset
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.