Automotive Senior Engineer - Helix Drive
The Senior Engineer candidate must have proven skills in development embedded software, BSP’s, device drivers, middleware, systems software and application software for a variety of products developed by Wind River Services for our services customers. The qualified candidate will be self-driven with relevant embedded software experience that can be applied to a variety of new processor and peripheral devices.
- Manage ongoing requirements, system configuration, and testing for Wind River Products
- Implement, port or extend device high-level drivers, libraries or communication protocols
- Design and implementation of Board Support Packages (BSP) for custom or COTS embedded hardware systems.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve Wind River support processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years relevant engineering experience (embedded & automotive)
- Development and Debugging of C/C++ applications
- Experience with embedded compilers such as GNU, Diab, LLVM
- Experience with Eclipse-based development environments.
- Hands-on experience on a RTOS (Real-time Operating System)
- VxWorks embedded experience is a plus
- Familiarity with major processor families: PowerPC, Intel, and ARM, including multi-core
- Exceptional team player who works well in a collaborative environment
- Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies
Interested in joining a fast moving, professional and expert team of colleagues?
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.