Web Applications and Tools Developer
Wind River Systems is looking for an experienced Web Application and Tools Developers to enhance functionality of existing Software Delivery and Development infrastructure as well as create new ones.
This person will be responsible for integrations between third party and internal tools and creation and extending custom tools and applications to enhance all aspects of software management, development, and delivery. This person will work as part of a team to create and support a dev ops environment to enable the product engineering team to achieve maximum velocity.
This role will consist of:
- Extending functionality of integrations between Oracle, salesforce, JIRA, Crucible, Bit Bucket, Git, and internal tools
- Creating custom applications to streamline workflows for users and for advanced reporting
- Creating and maintaining a HA dev ops environment with self-healing and fail over.
- Manual and automated testing of tools and integrations
- Ongoing day to day support of users
In a company with significant growth and the leader in embedded platforms, you will be part of a team developing and supporting the tools infrastructure used by all engineering teams. This position requires proven skills in software development tools and excellent English oral and written communication skills. The ability to consider multiple operating systems while designing and implementing a feature is essential. You will likely need to work with a variety of tools, operating systems, and products to ensure delivery of high quality code.
- Experience writing plugins/gadgets for the Atlassian tool suite a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Mongo and postgres desired
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like QFtest or Selenium desired
- 3+ years of experience with Java and Python
- 5-8+ years working in software development
- Experience with GIT, Jira, code review tools
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent experience
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.