Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces ($1B+ revenue) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of decorative engineered surfaces for the hospitality, healthcare, education, office, retail and residential markets. The company’s products include a broad range of decorative engineered surfaces and associated decorative surfacing products.
Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces is positioned for future growth:
- Market leader for high-pressure laminates and surface materials in North America, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Thailand, and the high-end China markets
- Extensive global manufacturing footprint, state-of-the-art process technologies, and scalable North American distribution capabilities provide meaningful competitive advantage
- Excellent brand recognition and a reputation for product innovation and superior service
- Strong and stable margin performance; robust cash flow conversion
- Strong corporate culture and talented employee base
- Dedicated and invested core leadership team
Wilsonart’s global manufacturing divisions located in North America, Europe and Asia employ over 4,500 worldwide under the Wilsonart®, Resopal®, Polyrey®, Durcon®, Arborite®, Ralph Wilson®, Bushboard™, Lamin-Art® and KML Designer Finishes™ brands. The company has achieved success through a combination of outstanding service, high-quality products and a focus on continuously redefining the engineered surface through improved performance and aesthetics.
The Treasury Analyst is an integral member of the Wilsonart Treasury department, performing global cash and treasury operations, reporting, and forecasting support. Based in our Austin, TX Headquarters, this position reports directly to the Cash Manager.
- Manage daily global cash position
- Bank administrator for online bank platforms
- Manage Merchant Services
- Initiate wire transfer and ACH payments as needed
- Assist in maintaining bank relationships
- Maintain expense programs (T&E, P-Card, Concur)
- Collaborate and communicate with global business units to research cash management activities, banking issues, internal controls and cash process issues with ability to identify areas for improvement or resolution
- Work with banks to maintain adequate structure, update signatories and services as needed
- Backup Cash Manager for intercompany funding activities and global netting program
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities
- Assists with development of Treasury policies, procedures, operational controls and standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Wilsonart’s global operations and functions
- Assist the Cash Manager with ad hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- High Level of Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in team environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong cross-functional abilities with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ad-hoc analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of banking processes and cash management products
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.