Digital Content Coordinator
The Digital Content Coordinator is an entry-level position that will play an integral role in driving essential digital marketing objectives, brand positioning and messaging through the day-to-day support of digital and related content initiatives. Ideal candidates will be creatively inclined as well as possess strong writing, research, analytical and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Assist the digital team with creating and maintaining corporate digital assets including updates to the internal/external websites, apps, etc.
● Work within digital platforms in support of marketing objectives such as marketing automation software, user-generated tools, etc.
● Support content development by researching, creating and editing brand content for the website, blog, social media platforms and campaign initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, short and long-form content, images, video, trend reports, e-books, whitepapers, visual graphics, case studies and presentations.
● Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of editorial calendars for scheduling, updating and reporting purposes.
● Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of marketing reports as needed.
● Conduct competitive analysis and trend research in support of digital objectives.
● Communicate cross-functionally in support of all digital activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
● A creative mindset with a working knowledge of professional graphic design software is required such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
● Working knowledge of DAM and CMS such as Box, Drupal and Magento is beneficial.
● Experience with journalistic, scripting or social media writing is beneficial. Must be able to provide examples of previous work.
● Experience with creative development such as video production and editing is beneficial.
● Knowledge of SEO and metadata implementation is beneficial.
● Knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio or Adwords is beneficial.
● Must be able to efficiently multi-task with the ability to work quickly to fulfill fast-paced deadlines, on time.
● Must be an open-minded team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
● Self-motivated, independent worker with creative and flexible working style.
Bachelor Degree Required
Four-year degree in marketing, business administration or related specialty with an interest in digital marketing and content development.
1-3 years related internship or work experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. Examples: executive, management and secretarial position
ENVIRONMENT: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Examples: executive, management and support positions
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.