Quartz and Solid Surface Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure personal and team sales targets are met.
- Act as primary contact for quartz and solid surface fabricators who are not familiar with or don’t buy HPL from Wilsonart. Find them, support them and convert them.
- Forecast sales and develop sales strategies and models
- Create demand with A&D accounts, Kitchen & Bath accounts, General Contractors and Builders, both single and multi-family
- Research and generate new accounts and follow through on sales leads
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics and operations teams that allows for clear communications and productive engagements. Act as liaison between corporate initiatives and the field to ensure best practices.
- Document activities in the CRM to ensure best practices are recognized and employed regularly and to capture sales for Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces.
- Provide leadership, collaboration, knowledge & expertise to warehouse staff relative to Wilsonart Quartz and Solid Surface.
- Maintain knowledge of complete Wilsonart product line.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending sales meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Experience within the quartz and solid surface industry and corresponding products
- Experience working with a CRM and pipeline management
- Computer use proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with sales and marketing principles, material handling, specification sales & channel sales
- Knowledge of industry standards applicable to the product and other pertinent rules/regulations governing material standards
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or a closely related field.
Experience: 5+ years of proven outside sales experience, preferably with Quartz or Solid Surfacing products.
Territory: Metro Atlanta Area
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.