BPM Lead - Process Automation
- Lead business requirements and implement solutions that result in automation of business processes.
- Ability to decompose requirements into stories and tasks.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology.
- Create technical specifications, test execution plans and test cases to cover end to end functionality.
- Hands-on development experience with business process improvements or business process re-engineering solutions using BPM software.
- Demonstrated experience to work with global team members of various experience levels.
- Identify and evaluate implementation partners as needed for projects.
- Management of on-shore/off-shore resources involved in projects.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve production issues.
- Tasks as assigned.
- Should have 8+ years of IBM BPM experience and should have worked with IBM BPM 8.5.x versions for 4+ years
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, functional design, business process modelling and development process automation flows.
- Ability to develop applications in IBM BPM PD includes workflows, human services, client-side HS, Integration services, AJAX services, Coach Views.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP), SOAP UI.
- Experience with querying relational databases (Oracle 10g or greater, DB2, SQL Server)
- Working experience with data transformation frameworks and technologies, including XML, XSD, and XSLT
- Development experience in custom components or APIs to integrate IBM BPM/RPA with enterprise applications.
- Extensive development background in user experience, UI design and development.
- Working knowledge of RPA platforms like Automation Anyware, UIPath etc.
- Development and integration experience with IBM Datacap and Filenet (Document Management).
- Experience in SQL Server 2008 and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in development of middleware SOA implementation technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a similar field is required.
- IBM BPM Certification or Certification in similar tools.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.