Last reviewed: April 15, 2016
Characteristics of the Class:
Lay up the treated core along with needed materials according to production schedule. Perform other tasks as required.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the table leader in preparing lay-up station.
2. Assist the table leader in laying up the material necessary for schedule orders.
3. Assist in inspecting for visual quality.
4. Assist in documentation of completed run in ORACLE.
5. Audit the run for accuracy when finished.
6. Prepare station for new run as needed.
7. Regular Attendance Required.
Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
High School Graduate or GED
1 year of work experience; preferably manufacturing/industrial experience.
Heavy work – tasks involving pushing/pulling, lifting and standing or using force equal to handling materials of 25-75 pounds plus walking and standing during a minimum of a 10-hour shift
Located in an environment with regular exposure to fumes or odors, temperature extremes, or loud noises which cause noticeable discomfort or moderate risk of accident or illness. Examples: engineering, waste mgt, laundry workers and yards/grounds staff
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.