Sales Training Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct needs analysis by developing instruments, gathering data, interpreting and reporting data.
- Develop customized training programs in conjunction with management and technical experts to create learning experiences relevant to the Company’s business needs.
- Develop structured learning events that include case studies, role plays, games, simulations, etc.
- Deliver product training for the sales team, distributor team and customers:
- HPL, Adhesives, Solid Surfacing
- Other products as needed
- Deliver sales process training including but not limited to:
- Selling Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Time Management
- CRM Software
- Pricing Software
- Measure and report the effectiveness of and outcomes of training programs/activities.
- Write evaluation and validation designs and plans.
- Develop and provide coaching for sales team members with regards to career advancement.
- Participate in other company trainings as needed
- Conduct and lead special project as assigned
- Track and maintain appropriate records for both internal and external training related to the needs of the business
- Assess and recommend/select outside course content and development software
- Create training materials and job aids when necessary
- Serve as LMS administrator and provide first level technical support
- Review courses and materials to ensure they remain current and relevant
- Knowledge of training procedures and techniques applicable to the organization.
- Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the work area.
- Skill in instructional system design and technical writing
- Advanced knowledge of Windows based computer programs.
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of an E-Learning Suite of courses.
- Previous experience working with LMS software.
- Bachelor Degree required in Human resources, Education, Communications or a closely related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- 4+ years related experience in training and development.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.