Whitepages Inc. is a global leader in digital identity verification. Our solutions include Whitepages Premium for consumers and Whitepages Pro for businesses. Whitepages Premium provides subscribers access to U.S. public records to verify contact details, mobile numbers, bankruptcy history, criminal records, and more to facilitate trusting interactions in today’s sharing economy. Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify the legitimate customers from the fraudulent ones.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. Our open search web properties serve 55M visitors per month powered by a fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. Whether you are looking up an old friend, checking out someone you’ve met online, or powering a fraud solution for your enterprise, Whitepages can help you verify identities worldwide.
In this role you will:
- Set the tone for the IT organization maintaining a high level of customer service
- Budget, design, specify, and purchase technical assets for entire corporation
- Plan and design scalable back office infrastructure to support ongoing company operations.
- Oversee administration and maintenance of critical systems including directory, email, file, backup/recovery, and internal web-based applications
- Mentor team members to maintain a top tier IT team
- Manage service contracts for 3rdparty vendors
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of IT lead/ supervisor experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT- including front-line support, IT Administration, Network Administration, and Data Security Analyst
- Broad knowledge of IT technical issues such as security, networking, and data bases
- Experience working with senior management, staff, end-users and vendors
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.