Account Executive - Mid Market Inside Sales
Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. As a leader in identity data, Whitepages developed our own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance in identity verification. Businesses of all sizes including Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Western Union, Under Armour, Priceline, and American Airlines use Whitepages Pro data to mitigate risk and improve the customer experience.
As part of the Whitepages Pro mid-market sales team, you’ll be on point for evaluating a prospect’s needs, matching those needs to the right data solution and then going in for the close! Don’t worry, you don’t need to have the entire sales playbook memorized – we’ll teach you what you don’t know, but we’d like you to have some experience with sales, account management or complex customer service solutions so that you come out of the gate with a bang! A technology mindset and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in their interactions with their customers is a definite must have in this role. The B2B (business to business) DaSS (data as a service) technology space is the place to be if you want to grow your sales career and make some money at the same time!
In this role you will:
- Monitor and actively follow up on inbound sales leads utilizing SalesForce as your CRM (customer relationship manager);
- Manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to close of the deal;
- Present custom web demonstrations to prospects after evaluating their needs and matching to the best solution(s);
- Stay current on and have in depth knowledge regarding all of Whitepages' B2B DaaS solutions;
- Maintain and grow existing mid-market customer base by providing best-in-class customer service;
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year degree in sales, marketing or applicable experience
- A background in sales, account management, contact centers or running your own business;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience with a CRM, Customer Service Ticketing System, or similar proprietary systems;
- A proven track record of exceeding goals;
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals.
- Fluency in a foreign language (80-90% proficient) desired. Spanish, Portuguese, and French preferred.
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.