Product Marketing Specialist
Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. As a leader in identity data, Whitepages developed our own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance in identity verification. Businesses of all sizes including Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Western Union, Under Armour, Priceline, and American Airlines use Whitepages Pro data to mitigate risk and improve the customer experience.
The Whitepages Pro Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading cross-organizational product and program GTM initiatives. As the Product Marketing Specialist, you have passion for learning the ins and outs of product marketing to drive product adoption in the market. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders to define the GTM projects scope, requirements, schedule, budget, and KPIs. You have excellent management and prioritization skills with the ability to effectively communicate positioning and progress to internal and external audiences. You like to work in a fast-paced environment, thrive on learning, managing projects, and driving cross-functional effectiveness. This position works closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Legal groups.
- Develop and document impactful go-to-market (GTM) plans to include positioning, packaging and pricing of solutions
- Act as the marketing SME to develop unique messaging and positioning to drive revenue and market adoption of solutions
- Manage syncs with Product Management, Account Management, and Sales teams to monitor GTM progress against strategy, business plans and budget
- Be the point person for key cross-functional launch teams
- Work with other marketing team members to ensure communication and execution to articulate key product value proposition and key messages on external properties
- Facilitate project reviews and support corrective action plans
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure organizational readiness and sales effectiveness
- Drive cross-functional, cross-market prioritization and re-prioritization of product/feature updates and requests
- 2+ years product, product marketing, SaaS marketing and/or account management
- Excellent writing, organization, communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving and solution development
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn from customers and target markets we serve
- Ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders to influence desired outcome
- Strong computer skills / Microsoft office knowledge
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.