Office Manager - Executive Assistant
Whitepages Inc. is a global leader in digital identity verification. Our solutions include Whitepages Premium for consumers and Whitepages Pro for businesses. Whitepages Premium provides subscribers access to U.S. public records to verify contact details, mobile numbers, bankruptcy history, criminal records, and more to facilitate trusting interactions in today’s sharing economy. Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify the legitimate customers from the fraudulent ones.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. Our open search web properties serve 55 million visitors per month and account for more than 90% of free people searches in North America. To support these users, Whitepages has developed its own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources and made available to our users to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance. Whether you are looking up an old friend, checking out someone you’ve met online, or powering a fraud solution for your enterprise, Whitepages can help you verify identities worldwide.
Can you support our senior executives with confidence, confidentiality, poise, while having a great sense of humor? Do you enjoy being the point person for company events? Are you a great multi-tasker who organizes your own world and can organize everybody else’s around you? Do you embrace change and have a sense of urgency around anything that hits your desk? As the Office Manager – Executive Assistant, you will be the point-person for many things that keep our office running smoothly. If you answered “Yes!” to all of these questions and you want a role that can grow into other areas of the company then continue reading for the details we know you crave.
We are looking for an Office Manager – Executive Assistant to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks and daily upkeep of our Seattle office. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Proactively work with executives to move the business forward wherever you can assist, including calendar, travel, and expense management among other things
- Play point-person for events and place orders for our fully-stocked kitchen/bi-weekly lunches
- Work with external vendors and all other related facilities management
- Support our Human Resources department and handling sensitive company information with confidentiality and discretion
- Coordinate meetings and travel for our executive team
- Manage company costs and expense reports
- This person will also play a pivotal coordination and leadership role as we build out new office space on adjacent floors
To be successful in the role of Office Manager – Executive Assistant you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as an Office or Facilities Manager
- Experience providing executive level support
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Proven mastery of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A detail oriented mindset, be self-sufficient and a tactful communicator with both internal and external customers
- An understanding of a fast-paced environment with a realistic sense of urgency and flexibility in a small/ start-up company
This role is truly a jack-of-all-trades and you must be tech savvy!
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.