Product Manager - WP Pro - Budapest
Whitepages is looking for an experienced Product Manager located in Budapest, who will be responsible for multiple product offerings built on top of the Whitepages indentity data. One of our highest growth area at Whitepages is our Pro business-to-business offering. This team’s mission is to build best in class solutions that solve real world business problems through leveraging our unparalleled identification and phone data.
As part of this team, the Product Manager will be responsible for implementing features and delivering on multiple product offerings built on top of the Whitepages identity and phone data. The Product Manager will focus on building and iterating on our developer centric products and APIs by working closely with Engineering, Product Management and other groups to build and deliver best in class products.
In this role you can expect to:
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones for features and new product initiatives focused on developer centric products and APIs.
- Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority initiatives.
- Collect, define, and write specifications for future tasks and ensure alignment with long-term goals and industry standards.
- Manage the daily workflow of a team of engineers and designers and do whatever your team needs to help keep them on track.
- Identify, track and resolve issues (internal and external) impacting the progress of multiple concurrently run projects
- Work closely with project teams to track dependencies and deliverables, while launching and coordinating new initiatives to improve our scalability and utilization.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience at a technology company, with a combination of Product/Program management experience and practical coding experience in Python, Java, C++ or other object-oriented language.
- Experience working with SaaS services and integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Proven success using Agile methodologies such as Scrum, in a team environment.
- Experience working with remote teams required.
Whitepages is the leading source for contact information in North America and is at the forefront of developing services that help people find, understand and verify personal and business identities in an ever-changing digital world. Whitepages is committed to empowering users with control, safeguarding the accuracy and authenticity of digital identities, and advancing transparency. With over 55 million unique monthly users, Whitepages offers access to more than 200 million personal identities and provides users with the ability to control their own. Whitepages also operates Whitepages PRO, an API and web-based service, which helps businesses verify the identities of their customers. Download our Caller ID app today HERE.
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.