Sales Development Representative
Be a part of the growing and dynamic Whitepages Pro Sales team and help businesses quickly identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions and update existing data via our web tools and enterprise-scale API. In this new role, as a member of the inside sales team, you will identify new potential partners, strengthen existing customer relationships and advance deals through the sales pipeline.
Our ideal sales candidate loves solving problems with technology and has a passion for understanding how data can help businesses be more efficient and profitable. If you are a techie looking to grow your sales career and gain hands on experience working with multiple teams inside an active, team-based culture then check us out.
What you’ll do:
- Produce qualified prospects by following up on inbound leads from various marketing programs and conduct outbound, proactive calling to target accounts or markets.
- As needed, nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and understand where they are in the buying process to determine when to assign them to the appropriate inside or outside sales rep for close.
- Develop and utilize targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how our products can address their challenges.
- Maintain strong knowledge of target organizations products and/or services.
What we’d like to see:
- A Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Sales, Customer Support or Account Management, selling or supporting a technical product or service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with a CRM, Customer Service Ticketing System, or similar proprietary systems
- Success working independently to set and achieve/exceed goals, while working collaboratively with other teammates to share best practices, support each other’s efforts and drive overall success for the entire team
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/.
Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.