Service Delivery Associate
Service Delivery Associate - Houston or Remote
The Service Delivery Associate is a full time role to review new and existing customer assets to ensure they meet WhiteHat Security’s requirements for successful completion of Business Logic Assessments, as well as managing the administration of our Computer-Based Training for our customers.
We are working remotely through the rest of the year but would prefer a Houston-based candidate to give us the flexibility of bringing the team back in the office if possible.
Who we are:
In July of 2019, WhiteHat was acquired by NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company. This immediately enabled WhiteHat to bring solutions and professional services to clients in over 100 countries where NTT Ltd. operates. With major wins in 2019 across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Japan, WhiteHat Security continues to leverage channel partners, direct sales teams, and the global presence of NTT Ltd. to service customers worldwide. On May 5th, 2020 we were named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST). This Leader position is based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision. This is WhiteHat’s fifth time being named a Leader in this report.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your primary responsibilities will be to process escalations and review assets for our Business Logic Assessments, as well as manage the administration of our Computer-Based Training for our customers.
What we value:
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Burp Suite
- Technical aptitude to understand successful HTTP requests and responses as well as domain scope (URL structure, domains, subdomains, etc.)
- Able to work with leaders across various departments and teams
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- A majority of the work occurs between 8am-5pm Central Time.
- This position requires a successful background check and drug testing.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.